Friday, March 9, 2012

Asking for your used baby/toddler/kids items

From the post below, you might have seen that I am raising money that will go with my team to Africa for the specific use to buy things in country that the children need. The organization that I am going with does not require that we raise extra money but has encourage us to do so. My thinking is, if we are going to Africa why not do all that we can while we are there?

I am participating in a children's consignment sale the weekend of April 20th that will supply the majority of the money I will be raising for the projects we will be doing in Africa. Please take a look in your closets, basement, garage, and the overflowing toy room and consider if there might be a few things your kids would not mind parting with. Spring cleaning might just hit this week and I would love it if you would keep this opportunity in mind as you are clearing out your homes.

Neil and I are committing much time to this sale and have even joined the sales committee. With this commitment comes a great reward of 95% return on anything I sell, so if you think just a few items that sell for $5 each won't do much... think again!

We will be selling everything baby and kids. Clothes, toys, bikes, water tables, slides, pack n plays, baby gates, changing tables, board games, puzzles, train tables, scooters, kids cups & plates, strollers, exersaucers, bouncers, play mats, sports equipment, play kitchens, etc.
Anything on that list that you have been thinking about getting rid of anyway?

There are no items too big or too small for me to tag!

Some items that sell extremely well at these sales are
-Strollers
-Bikes
-Baby swings
-Baby Bouncers
-Train Tables
-Anything Thomas the Tank Engine
-Lego

If you have anything for me to pick up, just let me know and either myself or Neil will head on over. You can send me an email or message me: naconway@gmail.com.

This could be HUGE so let's see how much we can raise!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I have a few bags of clothes I was about to dump in a bin somewhere....would love to pass them your way. They are a range of sizes from 2T (Boy) up to 8-10 girl. Let me know if you need help sorting or tagging!

    ReplyDelete