Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Step One: Complete!

I am so excited to hit the first financial deadline of the trip with three days to spare :)
This first deadline was half of the money due, so it was the largest and most intense one.  I'm one step closer to putting my feet on African soil again and could not be happier to think about that!

I have been working hard on a fundraiser that will happen this weekend at a children's consignment sale.  Glad for all the donations of children's clothes, toys, and furniture that people have given for this event and I'm praying that big things happen on Friday and Saturday to give me a jump start towards my next deadline. Next deadline is to be at $3200 by May 19th. 

In May I have an online auction coming your way.  I'm excited to share these great items with you.  I have items I picked up in Africa last year, passes to local kids venues, and a few friends are joining in the fun like Abbadabba bags!!!  This is going to be fun, so get ready for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment