Saturday, December 3, 2011

Now That's A Girls Night

Last night my amazing friend, Jody, held a fundraiser for my trip. When she was in Uganda bringing home their six-year-old daughter this fall, she would go to the Friday markets and buy the most beautiful jewelery, bags, scarves, and Christmas ornaments all with the plan to hold a party and sell them to raise money for me to make my way to Africa, too!!! Wow, is that friendship or what?!!



It had all the makings of a great girls night out. Food, wine, shopping, and talking... but at the end of the night I am now so much closer to my goal! The women I met there were so nice and so generous and I am glad to now know them ;)



I hope that anyone receiving these gift for Christmas just loves them!
It means the world to have supportive friends that will go out of their way to help the great cause (and their husbands for helping). I am truly blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment